Laddoos are a must in this festive season of Lohri.
250 gms wheat flour
30 gms ghee
200 gms boora chini (powdered sugar) or gur (jaggery)
1 tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp badam (almond) powder
Heat a thick-bottomed kadhai and roast the flour. Grate jaggery. Mix the grated jaggery with flour. Stir gently for 10 minutes on medium heat.
Add ghee, elaichi powder, badam powder and mix.
Grease your palm with ghee and roll out balls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss