Recipe: Lal Mirch Ka Achar
Enjoy your meal with this spicy Lal Mirch Ka Achar.
Red Chilly - 2.5 kg
Cooking Saunf Powder - 250 gm
Amchoor - 250 gm
Rai - 100 gm
Kalonji - 1 tbs
Ajwine - 50 gm
Mustred oil - 500 ml
Salt to taste
Wash Red Chillies and dry them. Slit each by one side.
Roast Cooking Saunf, Rai, Ajwine, Kalonji
Then mix with Salt and Amchoor
Stuff this mixture in red Chillies
Heat oil, then cool it properly and then pour on the Red Chillies
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister