Recipe: Lamb Kebabs
Relish the sumptuous Lamb Kebabs.
2 lbs boneless lamb
1 cup yogurt
1/4 cup lemon juice
Salt to taste
1 cup coriander leaves
1 cup mint leaves
3 green chilies
1.5" ginger piece
10 garlic flakes
120g raw papaya
To the above paste, add all the remaining ingredients (including lamb pieces) and mix thoroughly such that the lamb pieces are well coated with the sauce.
Marinate for 5 hours.
Skewer these pieces through a kabab rod and grill over fire such that they are evenly reddish brown.
Serve with onion pieces and lemon wedges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show