Recipe: Lettuce Salad
1/4 Cup olive oil
1 Small garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp Water
1-2 small tomatoes
3 tbsp Wine vinegar
1/2 Cup Endives
1 tsp Ground oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 Watercress (jalakunabhi)
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Keep in a warm place for 1 hour.
Mix again before serving.
Lettuce Salad is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amal Clooney wants to be on Vogue's cover
- Kanye West's marriage will last 'forever', says stepmom
- Model-actress Kelly Brook planning family
- Chelsea Handler goes topless in Bahamas
- Khloe Kardashian, Rick Fox spark dating rumours
- 'Mission Impossible 6' already in developement
- Richa Chaddha's 'Masaan' wins Fipresci award at Cannes
- My mom, wife worried about my health: Aamir Khan
- Found my inspiration from a 'besura' singer: Harmeet Singh
- Always had Irrfan, Amitabh Bachchan in mind for 'Piku': Sircar
- Richa Chaddha extends Cannes trip for 'detox'
- Navratri special recipe: Kaju Katli
- Navratri special recipe: Arbi cutlet
- Navratri special recipe: Fruit Raita
- Navratri special recipe: Til Khoya Laddoo
- Tamil New Year recipe: Sabudana Kheer
- Navratri special recipe: Sabudana Vada
- Navratri special recipe: Singhare ki Puri and Vrat ke Aloo ki Bhaji
- Navratri special recipe: Marwari Dum Aloo
- Navratri special recipe: Sitaphal Ki Subzi
- Navratri special recipe: Kuttu Ke Pakore
- Navratri special recipe: Jeera Aloo
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- West Bengal Board Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 announced
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh