Recipe: Litti Chokha
Check out this typical delicious Bihari recipe right away!
Flour ¼ Kg
Sattu (gram flour) ¼ kg
Garlic 1 piece
Ginger 50 gm
Green chilies 5 piece
Cilantro (dhaniya) leaves 2 or 3 pieces
Thyme (Ajwain) ½ spoon
Lemon juice 2 Spoon
1 piece big Brinjal (Baigan)
Tomato 2 pieces
Salt according to taste
Mustard oil ½ Spoon
Onion 1 piece
Arrange all the ingredients of making Sattu (gram flour) delicious.
Now, cut all the ingredients.
Mix all the ingredients in sattu.
You can fry litti in either mustard oil or in refined oil.
Now, you have to keep baigan and tomato on lower flame. Rotate them to cook properly.
Remove baigan skin and mix with tomato, green chili, salt and dhaniya leaves.
Litti Chokha is ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels