Recipe: Low Cal Corn Capsicum
Surprise your guests by making this healthy and tasty dish.
Ingredients: ½ cup corn 1 tbsp oil ½ cup chopped cauliflower florets 1 large onion cut into four 1 tsp chopped garlic 1 tsp chopped ginger Salt to taste 1 tbsp tomato sauce 1 tsp cream ½ cup capsicum cut in large pieces 1 tsp black pepper
Procedure: Microwave/boil corn and cauliflower florets till they are tender. Heat oil in a non- stick pan. Add onions and cook on high heat till they become brown. Add all other ingredients except sauce, pepper and cream. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 2 minutes. Serve with any Indian bread.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!