Recipe: Low Cal Fruit Cream
For those who do not want to miss the Diwali sweets without compromising on their health, here is a delightful recipe.
½ cup chopped strawberries 1 chopped kiwi fruit 1 chopped banana 1 chopped apple 1 tsp raisins 1 tsp chopped almonds 1 tsp chopped walnuts 1 scoop low fat ice-cream ½ cup skimmed cold milk 1 tsp honey (optional)
Add ice-cream to milk and whip till it becomes frothy. Mix together all other ingredients in a glass bowl and pour the milk mixture over them. Refrigerate for an hour. Serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights: Krushna Abhishek
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Things to keep in mind while travelling with dogs
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises