Recipe: Low Cal Fruit Cream
For those who do not want to miss the Diwali sweets without compromising on their health, here is a delightful recipe. Ingredients: ½ cup chopped strawberries 1 chopped kiwi fruit 1 chopped banana 1 chopped apple 1 tsp raisins 1 tsp chopped almonds 1 tsp chopped walnuts 1 scoop low fat ice-cream ½ cup skimmed cold milk 1 tsp honey (optional)
Procedure: Add ice-cream to milk and whip till it becomes frothy. Mix together all other ingredients in a glass bowl and pour the milk mixture over them. Refrigerate for an hour. Serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'