Recipe: Low Calorie Kheer
Pic Courtesy: Thinkstock Images (Image used for representational purpose only)
Try this healthy lip-smacking dessert today!
- ¼ cup Cashew Nuts (powdered)
- ½ kg Dates
- 100 g Jaggery
- Silver Vark for Garnishing
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom (powdered)
- 1 cup Broken Wheat
- 1 litre Skimmed Milk
- In a pressure cooker, boil dry & roasted wheat for 10 minutes.
- Now add jaggery, milk and diced dates.
- Cook until reduced and thickened.
- Now mix cashew (powdered) and cardamom; cook for 5 minutes approximately.
- Garnish it with silver vark and serve it hot.