Recipe: Low Fat Eggnog
Want to dig into the most delicious, without the fear of gaining those extra inches. Try out this recipe.
• 1 Egg
• 3/4 cup brown
• 4 Egg Whites
• 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 1 1/2 cups Fat Free Milk
• 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 tsp Freshly Grated Nutmeg
• 1 1/2 cups Fat Free Half-And-Half
• 1/4 cup Rum or Brandy (optional)
• Freshly Grated Nutmeg (to garnish)
•Mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl. Add egg and egg whites to it, and beat with a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
•Heat the fat free milk in a large saucepan. Slowly stir egg mixture into the hot milk. Keep stirring, until the mixture is slightly thickened.
•Add vanilla extract to the above-made mixture. Remove from the heat.
•Let the milk and egg mixture cool a little before blending with fat-free half-and-half milk. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
•Add rum or brandy, if desired and sprinkle freshly grated nutmeg on top, before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Simon Cowell sued by former 'The X Factor' contestant
- `Tanu Weds Manu Returns` creating magic at Box Office
- Pawan Kalyan sports bearded look for 'Gabbar Singh 2'
- Jacques Audiard's "Dheepan" wins Palme d'Or at Cannes
- Suriya pushed me towards excellence: Venkat Prabhu
- Ben Stiller's mother dies at 85
- U2 dedicate pride song to gay marriage voters in Ireland
- Naomi Campbell celebrates 45th birthday in Cannes
- Actress-comedian Anne Meara dies
- 'Tomorrowland' tops North American box office
- Bollywood wishes love to Karan Johar on his birthday
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Top 5 shopping destinations in Delhi!
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title