Recipe: Low fat Kalakand
- 200 g Home Made Paneer
- 200 g skim Milk Powder
- 80 g Powdered Sugar (boora)
- 2 tsp Pistachios (chopped)
- A few strands of Saffron
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 250 g Fat Free Cream
How to make low fat Kalakand:
- Mix milk powder and cream and heat the mixture for 2 minutes on a low gal flame.
- Stir well.
- Now add sugar and repeat the process for 6-7 times.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Add paneer, saffron strands and cardamom and stir well.
- Add cream in case the mixture is too thick.
- Before serving, garnish it with pistachio pieces.
(Pic courtesy: batrasweets.webs.com)