Recipe: Low Fat Paneer Paratha
Try out this healthy, low fat, easy to make paneer paratha recipe.
1/2 cup paneer, grated
1 onion, finely chopped
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 green chillies, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Add together all ingredients and knead into a soft dough.
Make thin parathas.
Cook each paratha on a griddle (tava), smearing a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
Serve hot with dip or salsa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show