Recipe: Mango And Papaya Jam
Learn how to make a tasty fruit jam.
• 2 cups Mango (cut and pureed)
• 1 medium Papaya (cut and pureed)
• 4 1/2 cups Sugar
• 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
• In a pan, take the mango puree and papaya puree and cook for five minutes.
• Add sugar to it and cook till it melts completely.
• Add lemon juice and cook till the consistency thickens.
• Check out if the jam is ready. Take a spoonful of it and place it in a plate and allow it to cool. If it sets easily without giving away water, your jam is ready.
• Transfer it into a clean dry glass jar and allow it to cool completely before storing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Top 10 hair hacks every girl should know! Watch video