Recipe: Mango Chutney
1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (roasted)
2 sprigs Curry Leaves
1 pinch Mustard (for seasoning)
1 tsp Mustard Seeds (roasted)
1 pinch Asafetida
1 1/2 tbsp Oil
500 g Raw Mango
4 Red Chilies (roasted)
Salt to taste
How to make Mango Chutney
Chop the raw mango into small pieces and grind them well.
Mix red chilies, salt, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and grind.
Spoon the rough paste to a serving dish.
Take a frying pan and heat some mustard in oil for few minutes.
Now add curry leaves and Asafetida.
Spread it on the chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'