Recipe: Mango Kulfi
1 Ripe Mango
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 can Milk Powder
Sugar as per taste
1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
Few Strands of Saffron
1/4 cup Pistachios(chopped coarsely)
Peel the mango and chop it into small pieces.Discard the seed.
Combine the mango pieces, sugar, condensed milk and milk powder in a pan and bring it to a boil.
Now add the cardamom powder, cook for 10 more minutes till the mixture thickens.
Now add saffron and pistachios.
Lower the flame and allow to cool completely.
Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
Mango Kulfi is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!