Recipe: Mango Punch
Try out this delicious mango drink at home!
Alphonsa Sweetened Mango Pulp, 1 can
Sprite, 2 litres
Ginger Ale, 2 litres
Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 scoops
Pour the mango pulp into a punch bowl.
Pour equal amounts of ginger ale and sprite and continue till the bowl is full.
Slowly add the ice cream to the bowl.
Cut the orange in parallels and add on the punch.
Leave the orange for about two minutes. Refrigerate for a while.
The Mango Punch is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri