Recipe: How to make yummy Masala omelette pakoras
Ingredients for making this recipe:
Garam masala powder--5 gm
Carom seed--5 gm
Water as required
Salt as required
Masala omelette--4 no
Oil for frying
Method of preparing masala omelette pakoras:
1. Cut the masala omelet in to big square pieces.
2. Sift the gram flour and water. Mix all the spice powder, carom seed, green chilies and salt. Give a nice whisk and make a smooth, thick batter.
3. Place oil in a kadhai or a deep vessel. Once oil is hot coat the omelets with the mixture of gram flour and slowly put in to kadhai, leaving some space from each other.
4. Don't cluster too many, fry few at a time.
5. Once they are golden brown from both sides. Remove them with slotted spoon and place on absorbent napkins.
6. Repeat the same with the rest of batter.
7. Serve the pakoda with green chilies and sauce.
(The recipe has been shared by The Surya)