Recipe: Masala papad
This recipe is delicious.
3-4 lizzat papads (roasted/fried)
2 small tomatoes (finely chopped)
1 medium sized onion (finely chopped)
1 small cucumber (finely chopped)
A few strands of coriander (finely chopped)
2 green chillies (optional)
1 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp Chaat masala
Salt to taste
Take a bowl and mix all the cut vegetables. Add the coriander, lemon juice, chilli powder and chaat masala. Then add salt.
Spread this mixture on the roasted/fried papads. Serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'