Recipe: Mattar Mushroom
Try out this yummy easy to make recipe.
• 3 medium Onions
• 3 Tomatoes
• ½ cup Yogurt
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
• ½ kg Mushrooms (boiled)
• 1 cup Mutter/ Green Peas (boiled)
• Salt to taste
• A pinch of Turmeric
• ¾ tsp Red Chili Powder
• 15 sprigs of Cilantro
• 2 tbsp fresh Cream
• Oil (for frying)
• ½ cup Water
• Fry the onions in oil till they turn medium brown.
• Remove and transfer them to a food processor.
• Add yogurt and grind the mixture to a paste.
• Boil the tomatoes and blanch them. Grind them to a puree and keep aside.
• Place a large saucepan on heat and heat 2 tbsp of oil.
• Add tomato puree and cook till the oil separates.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and onion-yogurt paste. Mix well.
• Add salt, red chili powder and turmeric. Cook for a few minutes.
• Add mushrooms and green peas. Fry for another 10 minutes.
• Add fresh cream and stir well.
• Pour water and cook till the oil comes to the surface.
• Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.