Recipe: Mawa Batti
Check out Mawa Baati this festive season.
1 Kg Grated Khoya
300 gms Sugar
2 tsp Green cardamon powder
1 tsp Saffron
4 tsp Cashew nut
4 tsp Pista
4 tsp Chirongi
Take one kg of grated khoya and dry roast it in kadai.
Add sugar and cook further.
Add green cardamon powder mix well.
Then make small size balls of 40 gm each.
Add saffron and dry nuts on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing