Recipe: Methi Murgh
Enjoy this delicious recipe.
Boneless Chicken - 400 gms
Ginger-Garlic paste - 1½ tbl spoon
Chopped Onion - 100 gms
Chopped Tomatoes - 200 gms
Chopped Green Chillies - 3-4 nos
Oil - 2 tbl spoon
Chopped Kasoori Methi - 1 tbl spoon
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Red Chilli Powder - ½ tsp
Salt To taste
Garam Masala - ½ tsp
Whisked Yoghurt - 150 gms
Chopped Coriander Leaves for garnish - 1 tbsp
Heat the oil and add chopped onion saute till golden brown.
Add chopped kasoori methi stir fry for some time followed by ginger-garlic paste.
Add boneless chicken saute for few minutes add all the spices chopped tomatoes and chopped green chillies.
At last add whisked yoghurt and roast over lower heat. Till the chicken is cooked through and fat separates. Add green chilies.
Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!