Recipe: Methi Paneer
• 2 cups chopped Methi
• 200 gm Paneer cubes
• 2 Onions
• 2 Tomatoes
• ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
• ½ tsp Chili Powder
• 1/8 tsp Sugar
• 2 tbsp Ghee
• Oil for frying
• Salt to taste
How to make
Spread around half cup of salt over methi for 6-7 hours or overnight, to reduce its bitterness.
Wash methi with water and drain to remove the excess salt.
Heat the oil in flat pan and fry paneer cubes on medium-high heat, until golden.
Remove and soak into salted warm water for 20 minutes. Drain properly.
Add ghee in a frying pan and fry sliced onions until brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, chili powder, sugar, turmeric powder and salt.
Cook for 8 minutes, and stirring in between over medium low flame.
Add paneer and methi, and cook uncovered for 5-6 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Pic Courtesy: tastyplanner.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!