Recipe: Methi Pulao
Easy to make and healthy to eat.
11/2 Cup Long Grain (Basmati) Rice
1 cup green peas
50gms paneer (cut into small cubes and deep fried)
A small bunch of methi (fenugreek) leaves (chopped)
2 tomatoes (chopped)
4-5 flakes of garlic (paste)
2-3 green chilies (chopped)
1/4th tsp. turmeric powder
Red chili powder to taste
Salt to taste
Wash methi properly and drain the water and keep aside.
Heat oil in the pan and add garlic paste and fry till light brown.
Now add tomatoes, peas. Methi, green chilies, salt, chili powder and turmeric powder. Stir-fry for 8-10 minutes.
Add rice and fry well for another 5 minutes.
Add enough water and pressure cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
Garnish with fried paneer.
Serve the methi pulao hot with chilled raita.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rihanna named first artist to surpass 100 mn song certifications
- Chris Brown files documents to establish paternity of daughter
- Zayn Malik working on a 'very soulful' record
- I've completely recovered: Sushant Singh Rajput on injury
- Watch: Hot, sizzling trailer of Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Calender Girls'