Recipe: Microwave Paneer
Try out this easy to make, delicious microwave paneer recipe.
• 250 gm paneer cut in squares
• 1 tsp garlic, crushed
• 1 capsicum-cut into thin long strips
• 2 tbsp tomato puree
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 3/4 tsp red chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp sugar
• 2 tbsp oil
• Salt to taste
• Take a frying pan and heat oil to it.
• Combine garlic, tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder and dhania with it, mix well.
• Add capsicum to it and fry for about one minute.
• Now add cottage cheese to it, mix well.
• Microwave it for about 3 minutes, uncovered and serve.