Recipe: Microwave Pulao
Make delicious, healthy pulao in your microwave, in minutes.
• 1 Cup basmati rice
• 1/4 Cup peas
• 2 tsp Garam Masala
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 Cup chopped nuts
• 2 tsp Oil/ ghee
• 2 Cups water
• Clean rice and soak in water for half hour.
• In a microwave safe bowl, cook the rice, along with peas and water, for 10 minutes.
• Stir once in between, to ensure uniform cooking.
• Keep aside.
• In a different bowl, mix oil, garam masala and nuts. Microwave at 200 degree F, for 30 seconds.
• Add rice and salt. Mix well and microwave high at 180 degree F for another 30 seconds.
• Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- Hiddleston perfect to be next 007 agent: Caterina Murino
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’