Recipe: Microwave Pulao
Make delicious, healthy pulao in your microwave, in minutes.
• 1 Cup basmati rice
• 1/4 Cup peas
• 2 tsp Garam Masala
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 Cup chopped nuts
• 2 tsp Oil/ ghee
• 2 Cups water
• Clean rice and soak in water for half hour.
• In a microwave safe bowl, cook the rice, along with peas and water, for 10 minutes.
• Stir once in between, to ensure uniform cooking.
• Keep aside.
• In a different bowl, mix oil, garam masala and nuts. Microwave at 200 degree F, for 30 seconds.
• Add rice and salt. Mix well and microwave high at 180 degree F for another 30 seconds.
• Serve hot.