Recipe: Mince Pie
Check out this amazing mince pie.
For Sweet Paste
Castor sugar 100gms
Butter 200 gms
Ginger powder 20 gms
Mixed dry nuts 40 gms
Apricots dried 20 gms
Prunes 20 gms
Figs 20 gms
Candied ginger 20 gms
Candied orange 20 gms
Candied lemon 20 gms
Brandy 150 ml
Castor sugar 50 gms
Cardamom powder 2 gms
1. Chop the dry fruits and nuts, mix together.
2. Soak them in Brandy and keep aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugar till soft and fluffy.
4. Add the egg and mix gently.
5. Fold in the flour and ginger powder. Knead to smooth dough.
6. Keep in the fridge for 15 minutes before rolling.
7. Roll the dough thinly and line a few small pie moulds.
8. Now, take out the soaked nuts filling and add sugar and cardamom powder to them.
9. Put this filling in the pie mould and cover with the remaining sweet paste.
10. Eggs wash on top and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!