Recipe: Mint Chutney Veggie Sandwich
This is easy to prepare, and is a perfectly healthy snack!
Wholemeal bread, 4 slices
Mint-Coriander Chutney, ½ cup
2 Large potatoes; boiled, peeled and sliced thick
1 medium-sized cucmber sliced thin
2 medium-sized tomatoes sliced thin
1 large beetroot boiled, peeled and sliced thin
1 large onion sliced very thin (optional)
1 tsp Chaat Masala (available in most Indian grocery stores)
Fresh ground pepper
Butter all the slices of bread.
Spread adequate quantity of mint-coriander chutney on each side of the bread. Make sure the entire slice is covered.
Place all the vegetables in desired quantity on the slice.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt and chaat masala on the vegetables.
Place a slice on top.
Cut in half and serve the delicious Mint Chutney Veggie Sandwich!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing