Recipe: Missi Roti
If you love eating rotis, then check out Missi.
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour (atta)
2 cups Gram Flour (Beasn)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
2 tbsp Dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
Red chili powder to taste
Salt to taste
A pinch of turmeric powder
2 tbsp oil
Water to knead
Mix Wheat flours gram flour, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
Make powder of fenugreek leaves and mix it to the flour.
Rub oil into the flour, slowly add water and make a soft dough and keep it covered with damp cloth for 30 minutes.
Knead well again the dough and make balls.
Roll into a slightly thick chapati than usual. Pre-heat the girdle (tawa) and cook the missi roti with or without oil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?