Recipe: Mix Lettuce with Avocado, Asparagus and Fruity Vinaigrette
Chef Karan Mehta
Try out celeb chef Karan Mehta’s exotic vegetable salad.
6-8 leaves Iceberg lettuce
6-8 leaves Arugula
6-8 leaves Lollo rosso
2 no Avocado (ripe)
2 no Apples
16 no Asparagus (blanched)
16 no Cherry Tomato
8 tbsp Grated apples
80ml Apple Juice
30ml White wine vinegar
2 tsp Parsley chop
100ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ tsp Oregano
Salt and black pepper to taste
Wash and tear the lettuce, place in a bowl and set aside.
Peel, deseed and cut avocado into slices.
Wash and cut the apple into slices.
Diagonally cut the asparagus and cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
To prepare dressing combine grated apple, apple juice, white wine vinegar, chop parsley, olive oil, oregano, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
In a bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Pour the dressing over salad and toss well.
Heap the salad in serving plate and serve cold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri