Recipe: Mixed Fruit Chaat
Enjoy the goodness of this healthy chaat!
Papaya (peeled and cubed), 1/4 cup
Watermelon (seeded and cubed), 1/8 cup
Mango (peeled and cubed), 1 small
Orange (peeled and sectioned), 1 small
Banana (peeled and cubed), 1
Pineapple (peeled and cubed), 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice, 2 teaspoon
Honey, 1 tablespoon
Lemon Rind, 1/2 teaspoon
Plain Yoghurt, 1 cup
Sugar, to taste
Chaat masala, to taste
Blend the yoghurt and honey smoothly. Refrigerate it for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix all the fruits. Add the lemon juice, lemon rind and sugar to the mixture.
Refrigerate the mixture for about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle a bit of chaat masala or pepper powder.
Serve the chilled Mixed Fruit Chaat over the bed of chilled yoghurt!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dyeing hair helped Eva Green
- Michael Caine 'never tempted to stray' from wife
- I don't jump out of a trunk naked in 'The Duff': Ken Jeong
- 'Indian Idol Junior' sets ball rolling with Bollywood music
- Boman Irani, Sonu Sood to share relationship secrets on Farah Khan's show
- Ahsaan Qureshi in talks for 'Tu Mera Hero'?
- Azharuddin trains Emraan for biopic 'Azhar'
- Still in discussion: Ekta Kapoor on female lead of 'Azhar'
- 'PK', joint productions create Bollywood buzz in China
- Musical fund-raising event for Nepal quake victims
- Neha Sharma to romance John Abraham in 'Hera Pheri 3'
- Navratri special recipe: Kaju Katli
- Navratri special recipe: Arbi cutlet
- Navratri special recipe: Fruit Raita
- Navratri special recipe: Til Khoya Laddoo
- Tamil New Year recipe: Sabudana Kheer
- Navratri special recipe: Sabudana Vada
- Navratri special recipe: Singhare ki Puri and Vrat ke Aloo ki Bhaji
- Navratri special recipe: Marwari Dum Aloo
- Navratri special recipe: Sitaphal Ki Subzi
- Navratri special recipe: Kuttu Ke Pakore
- Navratri special recipe: Jeera Aloo
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA