Try out this yummy chicken recipe.
• 1 kg Chicken, with bones
• Soup Stock
• 600g Chicken Bone
• 2 liters Water
• Pinch of Salt
• ½ bunch Shungiku/Kikuna (chrysanthemum) Leaves
• 4 Shiitake Mushrooms
• ¼ head Chinese Cabbage
• 150g Cauliflower
• Momiji Oroshi
• 100g Radish, grated
• 2 Red Peppers
• 4 Rice Cakes
• Ponzu Soy Sauce (sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar or citrus juice)
• 20g sliced Konegi Leek
• 60g Chicken Liver
• 60g Chicken Gizzards
• Add water in a pot and boil it with chicken bones. Cook it until the liquid is reduced to 1/3. During cooking take out the chicken bones and grind them a little and have them back into the boiling water in the pot. When the soup turns milky have the mixture strained.
• Chop the chicken into pieces in a vessel and add hot water and allow the chicken to cook over high heat taking care that the foam formed should be removed. Cook the mixture for 25 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the mixture to cool off for 30 minutes. Have the bone removed from the vessel.
• Remove the chicken liver and gizzards with a knife. Have it boiled again and then drain.
• Chop tofu and the vegetables and arrange it on a plate. Serve with momiji oroshi.
• Put the chicken in the earthen pot and add the stock prepared with the meat. Cook it and enjoy ingredients with ponzu soy sauce. Also add tofu and vegetables to the pot. Serve hot.