Recipe: Mocha Rice Pudding
Mocha rice pudding mesmerises your taste buds completely!
1/2 cup strong coffee
1/2 square unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
2 cup cooked rice
1/2 cup chopped raisins
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
Scald milk in the top of a double boiler. Add coffee and blend.
Add chocolate, stirring until melted. Add sugar and salt.
Add some of this hot mixture to beaten egg; then return to double boiler and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in rice and cool.
Whip cream until stiff. Fold in raisins, walnuts and whipped cream into rice mixture.
Chill well in individual sherbet glasses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya