Recipe: Mooli Ka Paratha
Try this yummy paratha this weekend.
• 3 Medium Sized Peeled Mooli (Radish)
• 3 cups Wheat Flour
• 3 tbsp Ghee
• 2-3 Green chillies (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
• 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tsp Salt
• Water as needed
• Sprinkle a little salt over grated radish and keep it aside for half an hour.
• Squeeze the water out and add green chillies, coriander leaves and salt.
• Sieve the flour. Add 1tbsp ghee and all the remaining ingredients.
• Knead it properly to form a semi-solid dough by adding sufficient water.
• Roll out thin rotis out of the dough.
• Cook these rotis on a preheated skillet until it turns lightly crispy.
• Apply ghee on both sides.
• Serve hot with fresh curd or pickle.