Recipe: Mooli Parantha
Try this parantha in your breakfast this weekend.Ingredients:
• 2 Medium Sized Mooli(radish)
• 3 cup Wheat Flour
• 2 tbsp Ghee
• 2 Green chillies (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder(dry mango powder)
• 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tsp Salt
• Water as per requirement Procedure:
• Grate radish.
• Sprinkle little salt over it and keep it aside for half an hour.
• Squeeze the water out and add green chillies, coriander leaves and salt.
• Sieve the flour. Add 1tbsp ghee and all the remaining ingredients.
• Knead it properly to form a semi-solid dough by adding sufficient water.
• Roll out thin rotis out of the dough.
• Cook these rotis on a preheated skillet until it turns lightly crispy.
• Apply ghee on both sides.
• Serve hot with fresh curd or pickle.
First Published: Saturday, January 09, 2010, 09:47