Recipe: Moong Dal ka halwa
Make the most of this festive season and gorge some moong dal ka halwa.
• 2 Cups soaked Moong Dal
• 1 Cup milk
• 2 Cups sugar
• 3/4 Cup khoya
• 2 Cups ghee
• 1/2 Cup mixed dry fruits (Almonds, Cashewnuts, and Raisins)
• Grind the soaked dal using little water to make a paste.
• Prepare sugar syrup.
• Heat ghee and add moong dal paste to it.
• Stir it properly.
• Reduce the flame, add milk to it and cook until the milk thickens.
• Add sugar syrup to the moong dal and mix it well.
• Cook it for 5 minutes.
• Now add khoya till it dissolves.
• Adorn it with dry fruits.
• Moong Dal Halwa is ready.