Recipe: Moong Misal
Try out this easy to make, healthy recipe.
• 2 cups Mung Beans
• Salt as per taste
• 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
• 1 tsp Ground Cumin
• Chili Powder as per taste
• 1/2 tsp Sugar
• 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
• 1 Cucumber (finely chopped)
• 1 Large Tomato (finely chopped)
• 1 Green Chili, finely chopped (optional)
• 1 cup Plain Yogurt (beaten and strained)
• Boil the mung beans in salted water until soft.
• Drain and mix with the spice powders and sugar.
• Add the chopped vegetables.Let the mixture cool.
• Add 1 cup of the yogurt to the vegetables. Refrigerate.
• Add salt and chili powder to taste and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!