Try out this scrumptious recipe from the house of Mughals.
• 750 gms chicken cut in pieces
• 2 Cinnamon Sticks
• 300 gm Ghee
• 2 Medium Sized Onions (grated)
• 3 Lightly beaten Eggs
• 4 tsp Sugar
• 6 tsp Ground almonds
• 1-1/2 inch Ginger (grated)
• 9 Garlic cloves
• 6 Green cardamoms
• Flaked almonds for garnishing
• Salt to taste
• 5-6 tbsp Thickened Cream (whisked)
• Heat the ghee in a large cooking pan.
• Fry the onions with the salt until it turns light brown.
• Pour the ginger, garlic, cardamoms, and cinnamon sticks into the pan.
• Fry until the onions are golden brown.
• Add the chunks of chicken and cook it. Stir it for about 15 minutes.
• In a small bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, sugar, ground almonds and cream.
• Lower the heat. Pour the egg and cream mixture into the cooking pan.
• Simmer for 10 minutes till the chicken is cooked and tender.
• Garnish with flaked almonds and serve. Serve hot.