Recipe: Mughlai Paratha
Try out this easy to make and yummy paratha.
• 250 g Keema
• 250 g Maida
• 150 g Chana Dal
• 2 tsp Garlic Paste
• 2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
• 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• 250 ml Oil
• 2 tsp Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp Pepper Powder
• 3 Eggs (white portion)
• Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• Boil the keema and chana dal in some water and let it cool.
• With hands, mix all the ingredients except maida and egg whites.
• Keep aside the mixture.
• Next, make a soft dough using maida and egg whites.
• Use little oil if needed but no water.
• Keep the dough aside for an hour.
• Now, make paranthas with chicken keema stuffing.
• Fry or roast well on both the sides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chris Pine in talks to play Steve Trevor in 'Wonder Woman'
- Liam Neeson most-liked celebrity endorser
- U2 tour manager Dennis Sheehan dies in LA hotel
- Subhash Ghai to receive IIFA Lifetime Achievement award 2015
- Tabu will bring whole new energy to 'Fitoor': Abhishek Kapoor
- Michael Gambon to play Winston Churchill in ITV drama
- 'PK' collects $7.03 mn in China
- I am a fan of Tom Hanks: Al Pacino
- A movie about Mumbai Film Festival
- Karan Johar starts promoting 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Check out: Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser to release tonight!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi