Try out this mouth-watering recipe.
Chicken Breast 1 No
Mawa / Cottage Cheese 25 Gms
Chopped Ginger 10 Gms
Chopped Coriander 5 Gms
Chopped Green Chili 5 Gms
Chopped mix nuts 10 Gms
Desi ghee 25 Gms
Ginger garlic paste 10 Gms
Turmeric powder 3 Gms
Fried Onion 30 Gms
Cashew nut 30 Gms
Yogurt 60 Gms
Yellow Chili 2 Gms
Garam Masala 3 Gms
Keora water Few drops
Cumin Powder 3 Gms
• Marinate flattened chicken breast with salt ginger garlic paste and turmeric and yellow chilli ; keep aside
• Make a mixture of mawa, chopped dry nuts, ginger, coriander and chilli.
• Stuff this mixture to chicken breast and give a cylinder shape
• Pan sear it, finish it over a gentle heat..
• Make a past of onion and cashew along with yogurt.
• Temper this mixture with ginger and garlic paste.
• Season it and finish it with cumin powder and garam masala.
• Serve on top of the stuffed chicken.