Recipe: Mushroom Omelette
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 chopped green chilli
1 teaspoon grated ginger
150 gms thickly sliced mushrooms
2 thinly sliced green onions
6 lightly beaten eggs
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Heat a small non-stick frying pan over high flame.
3. Add half the sesame oil, vegetable oil, chilli, ginger, green onion and mushroom and cook for 2–3 minutes till the mushrooms turn golden.
4. Pour over half the beaten egg and stir gently for 1 minute.
5. Lower the flame and cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes.
6. Place the omelette in the oven and cook for 3 minutes or until the omelette just sets.
7. Set aside and keep warm.
8. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
9. To serve, cut each omelette in half and place on serving plates.