Recipe: Mushroom Omelette
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 chopped green chilli
1 teaspoon grated ginger
150 gms thickly sliced mushrooms
2 thinly sliced green onions
6 lightly beaten eggs
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Heat a small non-stick frying pan over high flame.
3. Add half the sesame oil, vegetable oil, chilli, ginger, green onion and mushroom and cook for 2–3 minutes till the mushrooms turn golden.
4. Pour over half the beaten egg and stir gently for 1 minute.
5. Lower the flame and cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes.
6. Place the omelette in the oven and cook for 3 minutes or until the omelette just sets.
7. Set aside and keep warm.
8. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
9. To serve, cut each omelette in half and place on serving plates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled