Recipe: Mushroom Salad
Ingredients • 1 pound Mushrooms • 1 tbsp Olive Oil • 1 tsp Lemon Juice • ¾ cup Red Bell Pepper • ½ cup Mint Leaves • ¼ cup toasted Pine Nuts • 4 Lettuce Leaves
Dressing • 2 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil • 1 tbsp Lemon Juice • 1 large crushed Garlic Clove • Salt (to taste)
How to make Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix together mushrooms, olive oil and lemon juice. Spread them on a large baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and drain the liquid. Cool the mixture slightly. Take a large mixing bowl and mix mushrooms, red bell pepper, basil or mint and pine nuts. Mix extra-virgin olive oil, vinegar or lemon juice, garlic and salt together in another bowl. Toss the dressing into the mushrooms. Spread lettuce leaves on a serving plate and spoon the mushroom mixture on top. Pic Courtesy: www.powerofmushrooms.com.au
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show