Recipe: Mushroom Tom Yum
Enjoy the delicious tom yup soup.
• 1lb Chicken or Vegetable Stock
• 1-2 tbsp Tom Yum Paste (look in the Asian ingredients section at the supermarket)
• 200g Mushrooms (a mixture of Button, Oyster, Shiitake and Shimeji)
• 4 dried Shiitake Mushrooms, [soaked until rehydrated (snip the ends off)]
• 1 Lime (juiced)
• 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
• 1 sliced Red Chilli
• Handful of Coriander
• Bring the stock to the boil and stir in the paste. Add the mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients,
• Season with more fish sauce if you think it needs it.