Recipe: Mushrooms in Onion Gravy
Love mushrooms? Then try this easy to make recipe.
200 gm Mushrooms
2 Tomatoes, finely chopped or pureed
3 Green chillies, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Red chili powder as per taste
A pinch of garam masala powder
A pinch of cardamom powder
1. Slice mushrooms, boil them and keep aside.
2. Make a paste of the onions.
3. Heat oil in a wok and add the onion paste; cook till the paste turns golden brown.
4. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, salt and red chilli powder.
5. Cook the tomatoes till the gravy leaves the sides of the wok.
6. Add water if required.
7. Add the mushrooms and cook for a while.
8. Season with garam masala powder, cardamom powder and coriander leaves.