Recipe: Mutton Dopiaza
Relish the delicious and juicy mutton dopiaza.
• 1 kg Goat meat
• 3 Large onions, finely chopped
• 3 tsp Coriander powder
• 2 tsp Cumin powder
• 2 tsp Garam masala
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 2 tbsp Garlic paste
• 2 tbsp Ginger paste
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
• 1-1/2 cups water
• Coriander leaves, for garnishing
• Separate chopped onions into 2 portions - roughly 2/3 and 1/3 of the whole.
• Heat oil in a large pan, on medium flame, and add the first lot of onions - the 2/3 portion.
• Fry till golden-brown.
• Add the meat and fry till browned.
• Add all the powdered spices and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add salt to taste.
• Add the remaining 1/3 portion of chopped onion, ginger and garlic pastes and mix well.
• Add water, stir and bring to a boil.
• Reduce flame to simmer and cook till the meat is tender.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks