Recipe: Nargisi Kofta
Treat yourself to this heavenly delight!
60g roasted gram flour
1tsp red chili powder
5g poppy seeds
Salt to taste
4 black cardamom
½ tsp black pepper powder
½ tsp cumin seeds
2tsp kewra jal
2 medium onions
1tsp cashew paste
Oil to deep fry
Hard boil the eggs. Remove the shell and keep aside.
Grind the ginger and garlic to a paste.
Roast the cumin, poppy seeds, cloves, cardamoms lightly on a griddle. Slice one onion fine and fry to a golden brown. Grind to a smooth paste with the curd.
Grind the remaining onions and masalas separately.
Mix half the ginger garlic paste and half the ground masalas to the mince meat.
Mix in the gram flour, salt, pepper and mix well. Divide the mince mix into 4 equal parts.
Place one egg in one portion of the keema and shape to cover the egg completely. Deep fry the koftas and set aside.
Heat the ghee, add the onion paste, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, remaining ground masalas and salt.
Fry till oil separates from the masala. Add the curds, cashew paste and sauté again over low flame till well cooked and the ghee separates from the masala.
Add the kewra jal and remove. Remove in a shallow dish. Halve the koftas lengthways and place on a bed of masala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jigarthanda' director obtains stay on Hindi remake
- Dharmendra may soon undergo shoulder surgery
- No plans to make 'Mickey Virus' prequel: Director
- R Madhavan one of the most wonderful actors: Hirani
- Nawazuddin to play Pakistani journalist in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- Perception is that I had it easy: Jackky Bhagnani
- Antonio Banderas to be honoured at Latin Film Awards
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity: Emilia Clarke
- You can never win from media: Amitabh Bachchan
- 'Jaws' returning to big screen for 40th Anniversary
- Madhuri Dixit gets FDA notice for endorsing Maggi
- Recipe: Fried Mango pickle in beer batter with Siracha dipping sauce
- Valentine special recipe: Apple Walnut Cake
- Recipe: Tomato quiche
- Friendship day special recipe: Minted Cucumber Cheesecake
- Recipe: Potato Tortilla
- Recipe: Citrus polenta cake
- Recipe: Tortilla Spanish Omelette
- Recipe: Spinach Frittata
- Recipe: Orange Pie
- Recipe: Lemon Bundt Cake
- Recipe: Poached eggs and salmon in potato rosti baskets
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!