Recipe: Nariyal Barfi
Try out this quick and easy sweet this Ganesh Chaturthi!
1 ½ cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 cups Sweetened Flaked Coconut
1 tbsp Ground Cardamom (Optional)
2/3 cup Sliced Almonds
Grease a 9x9 inch pan. Stir coconut and condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
Cook the mixture in microwave over high for 7 min stirring it every 30 sec.
When the coconut mixture is hot enough, stir in the almonds and cardamom and pour the mixture to the prepared pan and smooth its top with a spatula.
Cool it for an hour in refrigerator and then cut it into 1 inch squares with a greased knife.
The delicious Nariyal Barfi is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show