Recipe: Navratan Meva Ki Tikki
Enjoy the sumptuous Navratan Meva ki Tikki
Paneer 180 gm
Cashew nut 50gm
Almond 25 gm
Rock salt to taste
Desi Ghee 100gm
Black pepper 25 gm
• Boil potato and peel, grate with paneer.
• Mix grated paneer and potato
with mawa properly.
• Add rock salt, crushed black pepper and dry fruits, make tikki and coat with cashew nut.
• Put Desi Ghee in a pan and shallow fry tikki till golden brown.
• Serve hot with yoghurt chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India