Recipe: Navratan Meva Ki Tikki
Enjoy the sumptuous Navratan Meva ki TikkiIngredients
Paneer 180 gm
Cashew nut 50gm
Almond 25 gm
Rock salt to taste
Desi Ghee 100gm
Black pepper 25 gmMethod
• Boil potato and peel, grate with paneer.
• Mix grated paneer and potato
with mawa properly.
• Add rock salt, crushed black pepper and dry fruits, make tikki and coat with cashew nut.
• Put Desi Ghee in a pan and shallow fry tikki till golden brown.
• Serve hot with yoghurt chutney.
First Published: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 13:35