This yummy cheesecake is worth a try.
- Butter- 150 gms
- Digestive Biscuits- 300 gms
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese - 500 Gms.
- (Or any other similar cream cheese)
- Castor sugar 200 Gms
- Whole eggs 6 No
- Full fat cream 70 ml
- Flour 50 Gms
- In a thick bottom pan heat the butter, make very fine crumbs of digestive biscuits; add to the melted butter, mix thoroughly.
- Press the crumbs on the bottom of the mould, lined with an aluminum foil. Allow to set in a refrigerator.
- To make the filling, whisk together the eggs, sugar cream and refined flour. Do not over mix.
- Whisk the cheese on a medium speed until it is smooth.
- Add the mixture to the soften cheese.
- Mix thoroughly to avoid any lumps.
- Pour the mixture to the prepared mould, bake at 160 degree C – 165 degree C for about 50 minutes over a steam bath.
- When cooked, refrigerate for about 8 -10 hours before de molding.
This recipe has been provided by The Grand Mercure Hotel, Bangalore