Recipe: Orange Chocolate Cookies
Try out these appetizing Molasses Sugar Cookies.
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup shortening
-1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
-1 egg, beaten
-1 teaspoon grated orange rind
-1 cup all purpose flour
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
-In a large bowl, combine first four ingredients and beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
-Put in vanilla and orange rind, beat well.
-Mix flour and salt, add to creamed mixture, beating well and stir in chocolate morsels.
-By heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
-Remove to wire racks to cool completely before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar