Recipe: Oreo Cheesecake
For the Crust
1¼ cup Oreo Cookie (crumbled)
4 tbsp Butter (melted)
For the Filling
1 cup Whipping Cream
240 gm Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
¾ cup Caster Sugar
24 Oreo Cookies (coarsely chopped)
12 mini Oreo Cookies
Mix cookie crumbs with butter in a bowl and spread it pressing into a pie pan. Refrigerate it for a while.
Take cream in a bowl and beat until it forms into firm peaks. Freeze it for a while.
Beat cream cheese in a fresh bowl until it is smooth.
Mix in sugar well. Then add chopped Oreo cookies to it.
Mix in beaten cream and spread it over the crust equally.
Add on mini cookies and refrigerate it covered for 4 hrs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Here’s Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ for you
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral