Recipe: Palak Paratha
Try these yummy-healthy spinach parathas as morning breakfast.
• 1 cup Spinach
• 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
• ¼ cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
• ¼ tsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, roasted
• 1 tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain), roasted
• 1 Onion, chopped
• 2 Green Chilies
• Salt to taste
• Oil/butter (as required)
• Boil water in a pan and add palak. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain out the water and allow the palak to cool.
• Grind the coriander leaves, palak and green chillies to make a fine paste.
• Take bowl and add in it wheat flour, carom, cumin, onions, palak paste, chilli powder, 1 tbsp oil and salt. Mix well and knead it to make smooth dough, by adding enough water.
• Take a small portion of the dough and roll it giving a circular shape.
• Repeat the same procedure with rest of the dough.
• Cook the rotis in tawa with ghee.
• The parathas are done, when both the sides turn golden brown.
• Serve hot and crispy Palak Paratha with butter and curd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri